I guess I’ll have to do that later. I do have some brief notes that I took, so I should be able to do a summary of the sessions after I get through with the videos.
First up for this year’s Low-Carb Cruise interviews is Christine and Jimmy Moore. Mrs. N=1 and I had the great good fortune to draw seats at the same table with Christine and Jimmy for dinner, so I had the opportunity to talk them into coming up to my cabin on the first night. I wanted to get to them first, since I knew that Jimmy had a killer schedule with running the seminars and finishing up his new book, and would probably be impossible to get to later. So, still in our first-day green LCC T-shirts, we gathered in our cabin immediately after dinner, with Mrs. N=1 managing the camera.
This time, I did a sound check so that we could do the whole thing in one sitting!
Despite my efforts to keep it under 30 minutes, Christine and Jimmy were so engaging that I lost track of the time, and went a bit over.
Jimmy gave me a scoop on his next big project, which you will learn about in the video below. Enjoy!
- 00:00 Intro and catch-up
- 04:36 Use of ketones to treat Alzheimer’s, and Dr. Mary Newport’s new site
- 05:30 Cholesterol Clarity
- 07:30 Dr. Wm Davis’ new book due out this Fall
- 10:05 Jonathan Bailor
- 11:00 Christine’s thyroid issues, & where they got a complete thyroid panel for $225 (there are several other online blood test services — just search for “Lab Tests Online”)
- 18:15 Plans for the stop in the Bahamas (that port of call got canceled the next day due to high winds)
- 18:30 Jimmy and Christine get locked out of their cabin.
- 18:40 Scoop on Jimmy’s next big project!
- 22:15 Resistant starch
- 16:30 Discussing Paleo
- 17:16 Low-carb junk food is JUNK food
- 29:00 The final question