TagsGreet Health speakers Lido Research Pound (mass) trans fats bariatric surgery health and diet conferences fasting grass-fed beef Low-carbohydrate diet Galveston T. Colin Campbell Podcast losing weight excessive protein butter Denise Minger China Study Fred Hahn dairy educating children Atkins diet Chris Masterjohn Caribbean Weight loss Carnival Magic ship low carb Jimmy paleo Howard Wednesday special activities sail gluten health blogs Hawthorne effect Cozumel Carnival Dana Carpender The China Study Low Carb Cruise Georgene Jimmy Moore Nutrition Sound recording and reproduction Tom Naughton Christine Moore
- The owner of this website, Pro-Count, Inc., is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking nequals1health.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
- Reporting from 6th Annual Low Carb Cruise 2013!
- LC Cruise for 2013 Nearly Here – With Updates!
- Phosphorus in the Diet
- 2013 Low-Carb Cruise
- Red Meat Will Kill You! Not.
- Dana Carpender’s “Heroin” Wings
- N=1 Cruise Experiment
- I’m Still Here…
- Bias in Obesity Research
- Wheat — and Ear Wax??
- Green Coffee to the Rescue?
- Losing While Cruising?
- Cruising Again — and Another N=1 Experiment
- Gary Taubes – “Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated”
- Low-Carb “Meat-Ups”
- Back from the Low Carb Meet-and-Greet!
- My Experience With Alternate-Day Partial Fasting (ADPF)
- Alternate-Day Partial Fasting (n=1)
- A Defense of Weight Loss Surgery: My N=1 Story
- Vegetarian Diet and Mental Disorders