Tagssail Christine Moore Jimmy losing weight Howard Cozumel low carb Nutrition The China Study Low Carb Cruise T. Colin Campbell health and diet bariatric surgery Fred Hahn special activities gluten China Study Lido excessive protein Mashed potato ship Atkins diet Christine Hawthorne effect fasting speakers Dana Carpender trans fats Pound (mass) Zumba Carnival Magic Carnival Chris Masterjohn health blogs Weight loss Health Wednesday paleo conferences vitamin D3 Jimmy Moore Galveston Tom Naughton Low-carbohydrate diet Caribbean Denise Minger Podcast butter Louisville Research
- The owner of this website, Pro-Count, Inc., is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking nequals1health.com to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
- Reporting from 6th Annual Low Carb Cruise 2013!
- LC Cruise for 2013 Nearly Here – With Updates!
- Phosphorus in the Diet
- 2013 Low-Carb Cruise
- Red Meat Will Kill You! Not.
- Dana Carpender’s “Heroin” Wings
- N=1 Cruise Experiment
- I’m Still Here…
- Bias in Obesity Research
- Wheat — and Ear Wax??
- Green Coffee to the Rescue?
- Losing While Cruising?
- Cruising Again — and Another N=1 Experiment
- Gary Taubes – “Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated”
- Low-Carb “Meat-Ups”
- Back from the Low Carb Meet-and-Greet!
- My Experience With Alternate-Day Partial Fasting (ADPF)
- Alternate-Day Partial Fasting (n=1)
- A Defense of Weight Loss Surgery: My N=1 Story
- Vegetarian Diet and Mental Disorders